Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gpdexplorer

Tattoos

39 posts in this topic

Anybody out there now of any good tattoo shops in the Westchester or New Haven, CT area? Looking to get one and tring to find a good place. Any recommendations?

The Tattoo Shop

of Pleasantville

475 bedford road

747-4726

they were excellent. going to get more

Planet New York in Poughkeepsie - simply the best!

...and please - avoid the little hole in the wall shop on A1A in Daytona Beach...especially drunk......just a heads up...

note taken Ole129k, thanx... i'll try to avoid any hole in the wall shops especially on A1A in Daytona Beach

Big Joe & Sons in White Plains...also if you are looking for ideas on what to get check out this site ...hundreds of Firefighter tats....good luck ...

http://www.strikethebox.com/

Tattoo Scene in the Bronx is good.............. or Skin Scapes North in Mahopac

Iron Butterfly Route 6 in Mahopac, thats where I got mine and will get more.

Try to get Chuck.

Tattoo shops in the New Haven area

Lucky Soul - East Main Street, Ansonia

Excalaber Tattoo - Howe Avenue, Shelton

Studio Zee - State Street (Route 5) New Haven

Atlantis - New Haven Avenue, Milford

Elm City Tattoo - Foxon Blvd, East Haven

I had a piece done at Lucky Soul and know alot of others who had work done at the other shops I've listed and all had excellent results.

Big Joes Tatoo & Piercing on Mamaroneck ave in white plains a few stores over from the firehoue. Thats where I went.

Edited by NRFDTL11Buff

Tattoo seen. East Tremont Ave Bronx, N.Y. That's were I had all my work done. Great group of guys and girls.

Lastin' Impressions- Rt. 82 East Fishkill

I know the owner, and the work he does is awsome. its not the prettiest place in the world, but he's VERY sanitary, thats where i'm going in a few weeks.

sorry, i put the wrong name initially, i am really tired and should be sleeping

Edited by EFFP411

...and please - avoid the little hole in the wall shop on A1A in Daytona Beach...especially drunk......just a heads up...

Sounds like a story that needs to be told.... :P:P

Big Joe's is a little pricey......I've gotten 3 of my 9 tat's at the Tattoo Shop in P'ville, Great work, very clean and affordable...Good Luck and choose the design wisely, it's forever....

866 to precinct, send me a 35...

hey listen my buddy tattoo' s so if your serious I' ll get you the name of the shop he works at and I'll even go with you when you get it.

"P 35 what you know about that"

thanx 859... "Uh 863 to precinct, i've got a suspicious package."

how things in the val? ill ttys.

Thanx guys! I really appreciate all the help.

Edited by gpdexplorer

You want to go to Tatoos Forever in Wappingers on Route 9 across from McDonalds. Myself and many in my family, along with numerous friends have gotten them there.

It is a father & son shop and their color is awesome and last FOREVER. Does not fade. As for Planet New York in Poughkeepsie I would also strongly recommend them. I forget

what her name is but you want the girl artist there. She is the best. Good Luck!

Brass city tatto in waterbury, ct. talk to eric hes a real artist unlike some people in other shops. i got 2 done from him and my girlfriend also has one from him if you have an idea of what you want he will draw it up for either before hand or when you go there to get it done. heres the link to the shops pics on myspace... Brass City Tattoo

Tattoo seen

3177 East Tremont Ave

Bronx, N.Y. 10461

(718) 892-9370

Ask for Bern...

Tatoo's

You are all going to be held in eternal damnation for desecrating your bodies with that ink. You will not return to the earth as the good book says you are to with ink that was not given from the creator.

LOL. Please tell me I got someone with that...

Considering I have 4 myself and am going for another soon I thought it would funny to share what some old man told me about a month after my first Marine Corps tatoo.

Anybody out there now of any good tattoo shops in the Westchester or New Haven, CT area? Looking to get one and tring to find a good place. Any recommendations?

Do you know what your gonna get?

Tatoo's

You are all going to be held in eternal damnation for desecrating your bodies with that ink. You will not return to the earth as the good book says you are to with ink that was not given from the creator.

Considering I have 4 myself and am going for another soon I thought it would funny to share what some old man told me about a month after my first Marine Corps tatoo.

You blasphemous wretched ALS!!! YOU GOT ME!!!!!! LOL

Next thing your going to tell me you don't like water with malt barley and hops also!

LOL :lol:

Tatoo's

If I didn't know you, Ya might have sold it... It was good though,at first glance I didn't see the bottom of your post I thought you might have finally cracked!! :P

anyone have any thoughts on tattoo me in dobbs ferry off the saw mill?

Do you know what your gonna get?

I have a general idea, something to pay tribute to 9/11/01.

Guys, thanks for all the help.