Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

So I leave for Basic Training Monday

33 posts in this topic

Hey all I leave for Air Force Basic Military Training Monday. I just wanted to thank everybody on this site for providing entertainment to me and also wanted to thank Seth for providing us with this community to share our views with one another. Keep up the good work everybody!!

GOOD LUCK KEVIN WERE DEFINITELY GOING TO MISS YOU IN UNION VALE!!!!!

Good luck, stay safe, and come back soon!!

Hey all I leave for Air Force Basic Military Training Monday. I just wanted to thank everybody on this site for providing entertainment to me and also wanted to thank Seth for providing us with this community to share our views with one another. Keep up the good work everybody!!

Good luck!!

Can an explorer Salute an Air Force recruit? I don't care, I salute you anyways. :P Remember, try to get on the Drill Sgt.'s good side (that is, if he has one :lol: )

Good luck

Mike

Good luck and most of all, STAY SAFE.

Keep your head down...Stay Safe

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND GOD BLESS!

Good luck, stay low and the first and last words out of your piehole had better be SIR!!! :P

.....also wanted to thank Seth for providing us with this community to share our views with one another. Keep up the good work everybody!!

No, thank you for your service to this country! Hopefully, you'll come on when you can and keep us up to date with what's going on with you as we'll all be thinking about you....I know we have several members of this forum in active service and use this to keep in touch with us.

Best wishes and thanks again!

Congratulations, and Best Wishes, Kevin.

And as Seth said do keep us informed as you go through your BT and as you go through your enlistment time, as well.

Thank you for helping to protect our freedom!

Good luck, and stay safe.

Good luck, stay low and the first and last words out of your piehole had better be SIR!!! :P

OR MA'AM!!!! lol

Best of luck to you! Stay safe!

Good Luck and God Bless You!

As said before good luck and stay safe.

Good luck Brother, stay safe, and get some for us.

Good luck Kevin. Stay safe were gonna miss ya.

Kevin,

Good luck, buddy. Try to not stand out and give the TI (USAF calls them Training Instructors) a reason to single you out. I hope you took my advice and received a written confirmation on your career field. Let me know what it is.

How ironic, I am telling a young man good luck, when he will enter Basic Training 8 days shy of the 27th anniversary of my arrival at wonderful Lackland AFB in Texas.

Duane

Kevin,

Good luck, buddy. Try to not stand out and give the TI (USAF calls them Training Instructors) a reason to single you out. I hope you took my advice and received a written confirmation on your career field. Let me know what it is.

How ironic, I am telling a young man good luck, when he will enter Basic Training 8 days shy of the 27th anniversary of my arrival at wonderful Lackland AFB in Texas.

Duane

security forces

Kevin,

You will be missed here in Union Vale.....Good luck, remember us wherever you are posted, and always stay safe. No matter where you go or what you do after you get out, you will always be a brother FF, and one of us.

We hope to have you back one day so us old farts can retire........

Rich G

security forces

Good job. I don't know if they told you their tech school is there at Lackland. You'll be there during the hottest months. Be careful and watch out for the heat.

Duane

Best of Luck!!! And thank you for protecting all of us.

Best of luck brother!

Keep your head down...Stay Safe

Isn't that kind of hard...don't all flyboys look up at their planes overhead while eating a cheeseburger? LOL. Figured I'd get you used to the abuse your gonna take from us Jarheads and Soldiers. Don't worry about getting on anyone's good side...keep your mouth shut unless spoken too, move fast and yell loud. The rest will fall in place. Boot camp is 90% mental...no matter what is said or yelled at you (they do yell at you in AF basic right?) keep looking forward with your 1000 yard stare and it ends before you know it. Finally go easy when you have Marines on base and while your in bed getting your AF posterboy beauty sleep, they are running with cadence. Then again I loved hearing you guys cursing us out through the windows....lol. Off you go lad...into the wild blue yonder....................just don't crash! :lol: