EMTBravo Member Of The Week (December 27th,2008) JFLYNN

18 posts in this topic

EMTBravo's Member Of The Week Ending December 27th, 2008 is

JFLYNN

Posts to date: 143

Posts per day: 0.29

Member ID #:10118

Click Here To View JFLYNN's Profile Page

Nominated by EMTBravo advisor x129K: "a vote for JFLYNN as a canidate for member of the week....I know...I know...BUT - he brings a interesting, intelligent, and unique view to topics. He ain't for everybody, but there is no doubt, he is the real deal. I for one, look forward too, and learn from his posts."

& from others:

He's also coined the now infamous forum phrase "QTIP"- maybe we should make an EMTBravo T-shirt with that slogan! He also uses his real name and associates his affiliation, and doesn't hide behind a keyboard.

Congrats!

-Seth G. & the EMTBravo.net Team

An EMTBravo.net Member Of The Weel is chosen by the EMTBravo.net staff each week, and announced every weekend at the end of the week. Members are chosen based on their contributions to making this forum an informative and pleasant community to visit.

Factors for Member Of The Week nomination include but are not limited to:

-Regular, high quality informative posts

-Detailed Incident Alerts

-Photo sets

-Member behavior and attitude

-Member interaction with other members

-Members willingness to help

Members Of The Week are nominated and chosen internally by EMTBravo.net staff team, so please DO NOT contact the staff with any nominations or suggestions. EMTBravo.net Staff Members ARE NOT eligible for this program.

A Member Of The Month is chosen by placing all the winners of "Member Of The Week" up for voting by the general membership at the end of each month. All EMTBravo.net Member Of The Month Award winners are then elegible for the "Member Of The Year" title, announced in December.

Members can recieve the "Member Of The Week" award up to three (3) times a year maximum.

If you wish to opt-out of this program, please notify an EMTBravo staff member ASAP.

Thanks Chief Flynn for your HONEST and insightful posts and yes he is the real deal, and what the hell does QTIP mean anyways, I haven't been here long enough to know!

Congrats on your award, with the cash payment that goes along with the award you may be able to retire early. ;)

Edited by markmets415

Congrats Chief.

QTIP= Quit Taking It Personally

thanks JM

I like how you say and stick with your opinion no matter what. It's also interesting with your views you obviously gained some respect from both the career and voluneteer side. Congrats!

Congrats and thanks for adding to the discussions!

And for heavens sake, QTIP!!!!

I believe this is what is often referred to as a "dubious distinction"...or is it the ultimate revenge??

Thanks guys... I guess...haha...

qtip

Thanks for you time here Chief. You ARE appreciated!

I've got to say, I remember when Yonkers FD had a very bad reputation in the Volunteer Fire Service's eyes in the late 90's, before this forum.

I think JFLYNN is the second Yonkers FD DC to get this award. And their are many other Yonkers FF's and officers on this site who willingly post and share information, and are respectful whether you're career or volunteer.

Thanks to Yonkers FD and the members on here, from billfitz to JFLYNN to batt2 and everyone else, I learn each time I read your postings. I also wouldn't have known all the resources available to me if I needed them if it wasn't for this site. So, thanks to EMTBrav.com for for helping to dispell the myths about Yonkers FD and allowing voices and facts to be heard.

Congrats JFLYNN.....do you and BATT2 get a special car now??

Edited by FF402

congrats and keep posting

Hey Chief, you earned the award so QTIP!!! LOL :D

Congrats!

Does Tony approve of this? If it was yrs. ago, he'd call you guys nothing but a bunch of snake oil salesmen! OH, btw, QTIP!

Edited by FirNaTine