Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

So, I'm going to be a dad...

24 posts in this topic

I just wanted to let my many friends on here that my wife Kristen is giving me the best birthday present ever, a baby daughter, our first child. Due on my 31st birthday, August 3rd 2010. We are both very excited!!

Congrats..... best job in the world. Wish you and your wife many years of happiness with the new arrival. Now go out and buy her her first helmet.

Congrats seth! I'm sure u picked out her first camera already.

Congrades Seth, all the best.

Well isn't this just wonderful news! May God watch over your family Seth. Congrats!

post-1020-127008327154.jpg

Seth, congrat's to you and your wife. Hope everyone is healthy. Life is truly the best gift and you will forever enjoy. Best of Luck !!!!

Great news. Congratulations Seth!!! (Sleep while you still have a chance!)

Seth, CONGRATS! Best of luck to you and the mother-to-be for a healthy pregnancy!

There is nothing more precious than daddy's little girl. I was blessed with two of them. Best wishes to you and your wife.

Seth, congratulations, welcome to fatherhood. My oldest son Craig, a Sgt in the army serving in Afghanistan was born August 16th, my 31st birthday. It is the greatest birthday present in the world. I am divorced and remarried and my youngest son was born on May first, his mothers birthday. They are both very special as your daughter will be to you. There is a special bond when a child is born on a parents birthday.

Congrats! Seth to you and the wife may God Bless you and your wife and incoming baby girl. :)

Seth congratulations to you and your wife. Enjoy the time when your child is young as the time goes fast. My son is graduating high school this year. Start saving for college now!!!

The photography buffs are dropping like flies! First Duddy and now Seth. When will the madness end?!?!

Seriously, congrats! Hope everything goes well for both of you.

congrats seth! I wish your wife and daughter the best of health

Congrats Seth on such a wonderful time. Best of wishes to daddy and mommy-to-be!

Thanks everyone! :-)