Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firedude

Mamaroneck Town Fire - 12/30/11 - Pictures and Video!

19 posts in this topic

Here are my video shots put into 1 video. Some apparatus, some scene shots. Watch in HD for a much better picture quality. I think I need to invest in a tripod :D

All the photos and video posted are my property and can’t be used without my consent. If you would like to use my photos or videos, contact me.

Please let me know if you like em. Happy New Year!

Edited by firedude
sfrd18, Bnechis and peterose313 like this

The steel grating on in the first two compartments on the rescue. Are those fold out steps?

The steel grating on in the first two compartments on the rescue. Are those fold out steps?

Yes

From my understanding; Ladder 19 is stationed off of Weaver Street- Same street fire took place?

From my understanding; Ladder 19 is stationed off of Weaver Street- Same street fire took place?

All of TMFD apparatus are stationed on Weaver St. That is where the TMFD fire house is.

Edited by rfdu39

This job was pretty well involved on arrival. I'm curious how did the call come in, homeowner call, AFA, neighbor, passer-by?

Nice knock-down!

This job was pretty well involved on arrival. I'm curious how did the call come in, homeowner call, AFA, neighbor, passer-by?

Nice knock-down!

Homeowner called 911 and yelled "Fire, Fire, Fire" then hung up. TMPD called 60-control and dispatched TMFD on a reported strucutre fire. TMPD units arrived first and found a working fire. TMPD updated 60, who then updated 2232. 2232 arived secconds latter and asked for the 10-75 assignment.

x635 likes this

Great shots, and a good job by TMFD. Just wondering, how many career guys do they roll out with? And do the career guys have different turnouts and helmets than the vollies?

Edited by 27east

Great shots, and a good job by TMFD. Just wondering, how many career guys do they roll out with? And do the career guys have different turnouts and helmets than the vollies?

There were 3 career firefighters on duty for that fire.

The only difference in the turnout gear is their names on the back and on the helmets they have their badge # on the shield. The career officers have a generic LT shield. The volunteers will have their company # on the shield.

Good stuff there man, video isn't that bad. Little shaky but not bad, you can fix that in youtube now too. What lens were you using?

Good stuff there man, video isn't that bad. Little shaky but not bad, you can fix that in youtube now too. What lens were you using?

Thanks man! Thats why I said I need a tripod :P Didn't know that you can fix that in youtube. I assume you mean camera lense, I used a 55-200mm.

Thanks man! Thats why I said I need a tripod :P Didn't know that you can fix that in youtube. I assume you mean camera lense, I used a 55-200mm.

nice, yea it's a fairly new feature in youtube. They allow you to add stabilization and do a few other minor edits to your vids. PM me if you want and I can show you where to look

firedude likes this

Great pics! Awesome to see the TMFD and other rigs in action!

firedude likes this