Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LCFD968

Larchmont police captain woke son, ran back in blaze to try to save family

19 posts in this topic

VERY Tough Call...My Brothers and Sisters Keep your heads up..

Here is the run down..

Carmel FD 1211 (IC), 1212, 1213 (operations), 1251, 1221, 1281.

Carmel AMB 3171 (rehab) and 3172 standby at scene.

Lake Carmel FD 1744 to the scene, 1723 relocate to Carmel FD.

Lake Carmel AMB 1771 to the scene and transported one burn victim to Danbury Hospital along with Putnam County Medic 3.

Mahopac FD 1811, 1813 and 1841 to the scene,1823 set up source for tanker operations at Shop Rite Plaza.

Mahopac AMB 1871 relocate to Carmel FD.

Brewster FD 1141 to the scene and 1112, 1151 relocate to Carmel FD.

Kent AMB on standby in their quarters (responded to a call in Lake Carmels District)

Patterson on standby with one engine in their quarters

Mahopac Falls FD relocate one Engine to Mahopac FD.

Putnam County Cars CC1-A and CC3

Putnam County Fire Investigation

Carmel Police

Central Hudson (for gas)

NYSEG

Putnam County Sheriff Office

NYS OFPC Arson team with a dog

--Shawn

Edited by LCFD968
JetPhoto and sfrd18 like this

Very sad to hear tough call for all the brothers and sisters on that call keep your heads up....

What a tragic story...deepest sympathy for all those involved in this horrific event.

This goes to show you how very little time we have anymore to actually pull any victims out of a house built from newer construction. Synthetics and light weight construction just give us so little time to make a difference in a situation like this.

I am so sorry to everyone who has to cope with this...may god bless everyone who responded to this and prayers for their son and family

Very tragic story. My thoughts and prayers are with the son who survived, what a terrible thing to have happen.

For those of you who responded to this incident, stay strong and remember to support each other.

This is such a sad story. My heart goes out to all the family members, and all first responders involved.

Its never easy to deal with a fatality, whether its in a fire, or accident, especially if you know the people.

From someone who knows first hand, my heart goes out to all the responders and their families, and the son on his speedy recovery and strength to deal with his losses.

CIG II likes this

Terrible tragedy, RIP. Thoughts and prayers are with the little boy and first responders.

RIP to those lost...God bless the family, friends, FD, EMS, PD, and all who responded to this horrific tragedy! Thoughts and prayers to all.

My prayers and condolences to those who lost a friend/loved one.

And to the brothers and sisters that responded to this trajic call.

Thoughts and prayers go out to the family of the victims, the Larchmont Police Department who lost thier Captain and friend and all the responders who were at the horrific incident.

Guys if you were at the fire don't be scared to go to a debriefing. Don't leave the pain locked inside.

CHIEFPHIL, x129K, BFD1054 and 5 others like this

RIP. Thoughts with the first responders and the family.

Horrible tradegy...may they all rest in peace.

Very tragic, so sad.

My prayers go out to all those affected, Tommy, the KCHS community is behind you!

Very tragic. Our thoughts and prayers go to the family and departments involved.

A sad day in this country today, prayers go out to the 10 service men and woman that have passed today, the Yorktown Police Department in regards to the passing of K-9 Caesar, as well as all those affected by the tragic fire in Carmel today. None will be forgotten!

Guys if you were at the fire don't be scared to go to a debriefing. Don't leave the pain locked inside.

I can not agree with this more. PM Me if you want to talk about debriefing and holding it in, I have personal experience with this. Please, if you need it, take it. Stay strong.

Moose

JetPhoto, SageVigiles and CHIEFPHIL like this

All too often we forget the family of our brothers in blue. Godspeed Captain Sullivan.