firedude

Noreaster Athena-Winter Kicks Off With A Bang

17 posts in this topic

ive heard that too that in the wake of sandy we could possibly get a nor easter bringing rain and or snow to the area, well atleast thats what some of the models say... but only time will tell what we get exactly.

Snow would be an absolute disaster right now. As I drive around the Bronx right now (at work), most gas stations are out of gas, with the possibility of the next deliveryies on Saturday. The few places that have gas, have long lines.

sfrd18 and peterose313 like this

Quick update for this week's storm:

Coastal Flooding A Major Concern Along N.J. Coast

Another storm set to ride up the East Coast could lead to major coastal flooding along the already battered New Jersey coastline.

post-17100-0-76520500-1351987779.jpg

Photo from article, link bellow

Full Article: http://www.accuweath...conce-1/1052017

sfrd18 likes this

Remember, this is still a few days out. The models aren't showing the accuracy that they did with the hurricane, but it is in everyone's best interest to prepare for it.

firedude likes this

If you like to be well informed of whats going to happen with the weather, this guy has been on the mark or very close too predicting whats going to happen...

https://www.facebook.com/HVWX1

Edited by sklov5949

i have moderate snowfall in beekman zero accumulation but that will change, last i heard 3-6 for me... becarful out there folks people see snow and well drive like morons.

Been snowing very hard since noon here in Stamford, CT. Only accumulation is on the grass and that just started.

Lots of calls for wires down and tranformer fires for the Port Chester/Rye Brook area.

STAY SAFE ALL!

Edited by x4093k