Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SRS131EMTFF

Armonk girl, 4, killed in construction accident at her house

16 posts in this topic

I heard this while it was going on. God bless her.

wow! That is horrible! So young. My thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family.

Truly a tragedy....All of us parents need to give our kids an extra hug and kiss tonight...You never know....Her family is in our prayers

just sitting here now looking at my kids , and my heart is heavy for her family , god bless the little angel rest in peace young lady

I heard this while it was going on. God bless her.

I also heard the call. Rest in Peace Little Angel, and may God help your family get through this tragiedy.

Thoughts and prayers to all involved, including all the emergency service workers involved in this tragedy

May this child rest in peace and may God comfort the family. Hug your kids!!!!

God Bless this Little Girl,and some how comfort this family.

Truly a tragedy....All of us parents need to give our kids an extra hug and kiss tonight...You never know....Her family is in our prayers

Truer words have never been spoken..............God Bless.

As did many, I also heard the call. This is an unfortunate and terrible accident. My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends.

God Bless that little angel.

My deepest condolences to the family.

May you find the strength to get through the pain and sorrow of your loss of this child.

I 2nd that!!!! I see in the post it said EMT on-scene wanted Stat Flight, was the EMT there with the bus/crew or got to the scene frist? Either way that was a good call to get the bird in the air. you saved time. And if you see Stat Flight did have a problem but they got it fix. Good job on all that was involed. Those calls are always the worst. Lets keep the crew and all invold in are prayers too.

Thoughts and prayers to her family.

My heart breaks for this family. My prayers are with them. Life is too precious to take for granted.

My prayers and thoughts with the family - and the first responders touched by this tragedy.