Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest MFD223

Engine 121 Comes Home To MONTROSE!

13 posts in this topic

Engine 121 comes back home to Montrose.

post-20346-0-60041900-1322626460.jpg

thats great, but give us some infor.... does it run ? where will it be kept ? will it be owned by Montrose or a local private owner ??? bottom line, good luck with it...

Billy, I bought it myself. It hasn't run in a while- gonna try soon- It will be at my house for now. It needs a lot of work, but things take time lol. It was in Chestnut Ridge NY

Nice Family car you have there! Glad to see its back in town, jjc

BFD1054 likes this

Wait! Aren't we suppose to be consolidating the tri-village? :lol:

AHH 1 more appratus won't hurt to much! :lol:

It's reserve status lol Scotty if you need parts and different things for the truck the spring thaw in Allentown PA is a good place to get some of it weather it's emblems gages different equipt from that era good luck with it would love to see it in person

Billy, I bought it myself. It hasn't run in a while- gonna try soon- It will be at my house for now. It needs a lot of work, but things take time lol. It was in Chestnut Ridge NY

Awesome! I really think that antique apparatus is something to be preserved, whether in public or private. It's sad to see an engine rotting away when once people were proud of her, and the many lives and property she saved.

Can't wait to see the "after" photos! Congrats on the aqquistion!

BTW, can I use it as the Feature Photo?

Awesome! I really think that antique apparatus is something to be preserved, whether in public or private. It's sad to see an engine rotting away when once people were proud of her, and the many lives and property she saved.

Can't wait to see the "after" photos! Congrats on the aqquistion!

BTW, can I use it as the Feature Photo?

yes u can use it

Best of luck in her restoration. Can't wait to see how all the hard work will pay off!

Best Of Luck restoring it to better condition. One of the hardest parts is over, just getting ownership. I would love to get photos of her both in her current condition and after restoration. Of course that may take a while but slow and steady has never been wrong!

Edited by grumpyff

I agree with Grumpy, Finding the rig is usually the hardest part. Restoring it is just a function of money.