Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JetPhoto

Dover Fire 9/6/12 - discussion

11 posts in this topic

X129K

Description Of Incident:Call for a smoke from a residence, first arriving Chief found heavy smoke from 2 story SFD. Nice, thick, brown smoke...like chocolate milk..

Reporters:X129k - kid's second day of school and I caught a J O B.

Fire on the first floor, kitchen/dining room area. Rapid knockdown with 1 line, Precautionary second line stretched. 129k stretched to the door, and in true truckie fashion, handed it over to do a search on floor 2, where I located and removed a feline and canine, both of which were rescucitated. Other JHK members located numerous other cats, many deceased throughout. Also rescued were a bird, a bunny, another dog, and some more cats. Yee Yee Yee - Live action!

This guy is acting like it's his first fire...Your my hero, bringing animals back to life. :P

But seriously, good job glad you finally caught some work.

PCFD ENG58, sueg, BFD1054 and 3 others like this

X129K

This guy is acting like it's his first fire...Your my hero, bringing animals back to life. :P

But seriously, good job glad you finally caught some work.

Good job 129k. House saved? If so great stop too.

Shirts are now on sale......

The "S" really stands for Shultz

Good job x129 finally catching some work, had to dust her off like a kid in a candy store.

post-18386-0-23954800-1347032132.jpg

Edited by x1243
JetPhoto likes this

There was once a time when threads like this would have been deleted. Nice to see that a little "fun" can now be had.

JetPhoto likes this

There was once a time when threads like this would have been deleted. Nice to see that a little "fun" can now be had.

It is fun, as long as it wasn't your house that caught fire and your pets that died.

It is fun, as long as it wasn't your house that caught fire and your pets that died.

I was not referring to the casualties... more so the other comments. Of course it is not funny to lose a pet or loved one.

Shirts are now on sale......

The "S" really stands for Shultz

Good job x129 finally catching some work, had to dust her off like a kid in a candy store.

How about "SALTY"... nice job Dan!

x1243 and x129K like this