Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jack10562

OK, Who's the buff?

22 posts in this topic

Looks like somebody's trying to pick up the Tokyo Fire Department on their in-car scanner.

Equal parts hilarious and sad. I think I know that guy. Flunked out of nursing school. Still lives in his moms basement. Posts on Lohud A LOT.

Please tell me that's a joke.

where's the inflight coffee refueling probe???

Where are the fire department stickers? I would think he we would have a million of them. Must be on other side. My name says who i, Partially am, but not as much as this guy.

Edited by BigBuff

even with reflective stripes and chevrons, it still needs that final touch. How about 3 sets of Roto-Rays hung along the front bumper. Now that would really buff it out.

Sorry guys...I promise it will look better once I get the reflective stripes and chevrons on it.

I also have a deal pending with Seth to logo it up as an official EMTBravo Incident Alert fly car.

efdcapt115 likes this

even with reflective stripes and chevrons, it still needs that final touch. How about 3 sets of Roto-Rays hung along the front bumper. Now that would really buff it out.

You forgot the 2x Q2B's and some Stutterhorns!!!!!

OK, Who's the buff? B)

post-128-0-34353100-1319226665.jpg

As a HAM I am totally offended that you posted a picture of my well equipped Mobile Radio Emergency Field Communications Vehicle (Callsign "Car Lightning-Rod"). I've been featured on HAMSEXY.COM but this picture is before I added the all important CERT, ARES and SKYWARN reflective id signs on my vehicle..............

OH GOD I CAN'T CONTINUE!!!! Laughing too hard when trying to type this out.

But goes to show yah when a good thing goes totally bad!!!!!

:)

SageVigiles and efdcapt115 like this

As a HAM I am totally offended that you posted a picture of my well equipped Mobile Radio Emergency Field Communications Vehicle (Callsign "Car Lightning-Rod"). I've been featured on HAMSEXY.COM but this picture is before I added the all important CERT, ARES and SKYWARN reflective id signs on my vehicle..............

OH GOD I CAN'T CONTINUE!!!! Laughing too hard when trying to type this out.

But goes to show yah when a good thing goes totally bad!!!!!

:)

You a member of REACT too? :lol:

Damn it! Beat me to the REACT comment. :P

;)

I am just saddened I didn't think of it sooner!! I REACT!!!! I use 2 way radio communication during emergency situations!! Oh wait, that's right, SO DO WE!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

IzzyEng4 likes this

OK, Who's the buff? B)

post-128-0-34353100-1319226665.jpg

The car was never intended to be a low rider. But when he installed 27 car batteries and a 1.7 jillion megawatt alternator, it was more than the frame could hold.

Cant wait to see what happens when he hits a pothole.

Guess he should have waited for the Mr. Fusion power system to be invented.

The car was never intended to be a low rider. But when he installed 27 car batteries and a 1.7 jillion megawatt alternator, it was more than the frame could hold.

Cant wait to see what happens when he hits a pothole.

Guess he should have waited for the Mr. Fusion power system to be invented.

it's "jiggawatt" and the car has to hit exactly 85 mph for it to be totally effective. Just ask "Doc" Brown and he'll confirm.

Weather chaser from the midwest

In a light car like that the only thing anyone would be chasing if in a storm....is a landing spot.

FF398 and x129K like this