Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PC_420

Robert Johnson MFVFD- LODD

30 posts in this topic

It is with deep regret the Mahopac Falls Volunteer Fire Department announces the Line Of Duty Death of Firefighter Robert Johnson. Firefighter Johnson was involved in a fall off a fire engine last fall while performing fire prevention techniques for a school in our district. He had been in a coma since. He was also a retired United States Marine. Arrangements will be posted as soon as I hear them.

Rest In Peace. Thoughts and prayers to the family, friends and brother firefighters.

Rest in peace. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family, members of the Mahopac Falls FD, and his friends from the Mohegan FD. Please contact us if you need anything!

Lt. Chris Gravius

Mohegan FD

Sorry to hear the news...... Thoughts and Prayers.

So sorry to hear the news! Bob, you'll be missed...my condolences to his family, as well as his extended MFVFD family.

Chaz

Rest In Peace.

My condolences to MFVFD and the family....

RIP

May you Rest in Peace, and may God grant your family and friends as well as the Mahopac Falls Fire Department the strength to get through this difficult time.

As I said on Lohud (I hate the rag but it's all I've got for local news)... my heart breaks for the family and friends of such wonderful, brave, selfless human like Mr. Johnson, but I thank every single one of you for sharing him with the world for as long as you did. He's now up in Heaven, surrounded by equally heroic comrades, going, "Wow! So THIS is Heaven. NICE! Is there beer up here? Anyone up for a game of craps??"

God bless all of you, and again, thank you, for sharing such a great man with the world. By doing so, you both provide the rest of us with the perfect role model AND you restore our faith in mankind.

Gratefully and with only the utmost respect,

Your brothers and sisters in public service

May he rest in peace, god bless him, his family, and his fellow brother firefighters...

Arrangements are as follows:

Wake will be held at Joe Smith Funeral Home on Route 6 in Mahopac.

Tuesday 7-9

Wednesday 2-4 and 7-9

Firematic procession on Wednesday at 730 in Full Dress Uniform.

Funeral will be held at St John the Evangelist Church on East Lake Blvd in Mahopac.

Thursday at 9:45 a.m.

I would like to express thanks on behalf of myself and the rest of the Mahopac Falls Volunteer Fire Department to those who have expressed their sorrow and offers of help. Thank you.

Edited by PC_420

R.I.P. Brother

Rest In Peace. My condolences to MFVFD and Bob's family.

Rest in Peace Bob. My condolences to his family and members of MFVFD

Thoughts and prayers to the family and the Mahopac Falls FD during this trying time.RIP.

Sorry to hear of this loss.

My condolences to the family, friends, and members of Mahopac Falls VFD. May he rest in peace.

Rest In Peace Brother. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and the Brothers and Sisters at Mahopac Falls FD.

Rest in peace brother, my thoughts and prayers are with the family as well as the MFVFD

RIP Brother... Prayers to the dept and his family

My condolences, thoughts, and prayers.

R.I.P. Brother.... oh rah Marine!!