Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bottom of Da Hill

Why Wasn't Tarrytown Ice Rescue Posted?

20 posts in this topic

how about the ice rescue call in tarrytown?

Edited by x635
Split from Greenwich thread into a new topic

Greenwich responded to an ice rescue call in Tarrytown?

no just asking .it was on all the news stations.and nothing posted on EMT BRAVO abt it.

no just asking .it was on all the news stations.and nothing posted on EMT BRAVO abt it.

The real question is why didn't YOU post anything about it? Content on this site is member driven, and it's a collaborative effort..

dave0820 and Ladder44 like this

If it's not on emtbravo then it didn't really happen.

really i didnt know that.

The real question is why didn't YOU post anything about it? Content on this site is member driven, and it's a collaborative effort

easy ace!just asking,

easy ace!just asking,

My statement wasn't a defensive one. It was a curious one. You complained in a thread and in the shoutbox that it wasn't posted. And, again, I'm just asking. I just want to know, if you expected it to be posted and didn't see it, why didn't you post it yourself?

I just wanted to point out that's how things are done on here, every member has to pitch in for us to have content.. That's in essence what the forum is all about.

My statement wasn't a defensive one. It was a curious one. You complained in a thread and in the shoutbox that it wasn't posted. And, again, I'm just asking. I just want to know, if you expected it to be posted and didn't see it, why didn't you post it yourself?

I just wanted to point out that's how things are done on here, every member has to pitch in for us to have content.. That's in essence what the forum is all about.

i didnt complaine just asked.maybe it was over looked.

Jybehofd likes this

Village worker drove small tractor on ice, fell through ice, fellow workers pulled him out.

Jybehofd and RWC130 like this

Village worker was pulled out of water by civilian, and warmed with a jacket. Resuce arrived after he was out.

Edited by Westchester

question... why was he on the ice? was it going to be open for ice skating?

I presume he was on the ice with a "small" tractor with a blade cleaning of the ice. They have been skating the lake for generations.

I guess it wasn't posted because there was no "incident" to report. The "rescue" was completed by civilians before anyone else arrived so what's there to post?

x4093k likes this

I guess it wasn't posted because there was no "incident" to report. The "rescue" was completed by civilians before anyone else arrived so what's there to post?

Alleged "Rescue"

velcroMedic1987 and lad12derff like this

Seems to be a lot of hard feelings about this "incident"

you know how it go.s some people like to talk BS.