Bnechis

Today - End of the World

21 posts in this topic

The day's not over. It should be a little later the zombies come out and play. :rolleyes:

JetPhoto likes this

Never one to believe nonsense, but I truly am terrified that today is it! Just kidding. In all seriousness, the Mayan calendar did not take into effect Leap Years. So in terms of days, their calendar depicted the 12-21-2012 would have actually been a few months ago. Today simply shares the same numeric name, not the same same time, if that makes sense. Should be exciting to see what happens when the sun sets..... :ph34r:

The end of the world is coming! Last night while having a beer, the bottom of my glass fell off!!

They call that an unattended intervention! :P

BFD1054 likes this

I just hope it doesn't before the Dave Matthews concert tonight in Brooklyn...at least let me get my $$$'s worth to see the show.

FFBlaser likes this

I now have to go to the Rascals show tonight at the Capitol in Port Chester and listen to all there hits from the 70's !

The end of the world is coming! Last night while having a beer, the bottom of my glass fell off!!

Maybe you need to reconsider "light" Beer.

JetPhoto likes this

We have a strictly enforced rule in our family: NO HATS at the dinner table! Since I can't figure out the Mayan Calendar and have no Mayans available, should I leave my helmet on? My wife doesn't think the world will end and will enforce the hat rule. I would then have to file a grievance. Barry; maybe you can help...please go down to Union Av and ask some Mayans what they think.

Please answer before 6:00pm

Thanks

SageVigiles likes this

Maybe the Mayans doing the calendar just ran out of 'ink' and since they were so far ahead decided to take a break and get back to it later and in the meantime their civilization expired.

PFDRes47cue likes this

Sources tell me that while a couple philosophers were studying the calendar they just realized it was two-sided....OOPS another 400 million years!

sfrd18 and Remember585 like this

36 minutes to go and I'm really starting to sweat. Maybe it was the Lieu's chili, I guess he thought it'd be funny to eat Mayan today! :D

Good morning! It is now 06:11 hours. In case you haven't heard due to the fact the NHL has not reached a contractual agreement so the end of the world was cancelled.

peterose313 and sfrd18 like this