Welcome to EMTBravo.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.



AndyC3J

New Apparatus Orders/Deliveries - All Areas Discussion Thread

754 posts in this topic

Millwood's new rescue is now in service

 

 

Westfield12, FDNY 10-75 and vodoly like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Latest on  New Fort Lee Rescue Chassis was delivered & Body was placed on to the chassis this past Monday Truck committee was down at Rescue 1 plant Tuesday to view progress  Sorry guy's no pictures they are for committee members  I was told  ; ( have to wait til sometime in August it see the real thing It's going to be something quite different then the  present Rescue  Rumored to be going to wildwood this year too

Edited by vodoly
Westfield12 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BMFD's Scarborough Engine Company (Engine 92) has formed a truck committee.

Westfield12 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our new attack truck. Long Hill Fire District, Trumbull, CT.

 

20170608_185748.jpg

20170608_185805.jpg

x635, Westfield12 and fdalumnus like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

john, what size pump and tank?

 

Westfield12 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, fdalumnus said:

john, what size pump and tank?

 

500 gpm, 300 gallons.

Westfield12 and PCFD ENG58 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Port Chester has approved funding for the replacement of Rescue 40.

 

Quote

Bond Resolution C-$1,000,000 Acquisition of a Fire Fighting Vehicle 20 years

 

Westfield12 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Viper said:

Port Chester has approved funding for the replacement of Rescue 40.

 

 

That's some big bucks for a new Rescue Are they getting all new tools for it? 

Westfield12 and FDNY 10-75 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know communities operate differently. Having said that, in my area many cities have money for capital and equipment purchases separate from money for staff. So even if cities are having staffing issues capital projects, including vehicle purchases, still take place. I do agree though that a million seems excessive for a rescue. My Dept just got a 2016 rosenbauer commander rescue pumper with new jaws for $550,000.

vodoly and Westfield12 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Fair Lawn Heavy Rescue ordered a Spartan Rescue 1 Rescue to replace Rescue 1 Will be their 3rd unit built by Rescue 1 Cliffside park has a replacement for Engine 5 on next years capital budget Pierce I believe 

Edited by vodoly
Westfield12 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, vodoly said:

Fair Lawn Heavy Rescue ordered a Spartan Rescue 1 Rescue to replace Rescue 1 Will be their 3rd unit built by Rescue 1 Cliffside park has a replacement for Engine 5 on next years capital budget Pierce I believe 

FL Rescue in production is only the 2nd from Rescue 1. The rescue they are replacing is a Spartan/3D.  The current R2 is a Spartan/Rescue 1. They also have an International/Hackney Haz-Mat that is also getting replaced with this new unit.

 

-Steve

Westfield12 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LED138 said:

FL Rescue in production is only the 2nd from Rescue 1. The rescue they are replacing is a Spartan/3D.  The current R2 is a Spartan/Rescue 1. They also have an International/Hackney Haz-Mat that is also getting replaced with this new unit.

 

-Steve

My Bad Alittle trivia for us Fair Lawn's Former Ford C E one is in service with Point Pleasant Beach First Aid Squad as a dive/water rescue unit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, vodoly said:

My Bad Alittle trivia for us Fair Lawn's Former Ford C E one is in service with Point Pleasant Beach First Aid Squad as a dive/water rescue unit 

That is correct. I believe they are looking to replace it as well. Also, Fair Lawn Engine 3 is working on specs for a new Engine 3.... It will be pushing the current E-3 2001 Spartan/Saulsbury (a true Saulsbury) to Engine 5, which is the 2nd piece out of Co. 3 and also the Dept. spare. The current Engine 5, 1996 Duplex/Saulsbury (former E-1) will be retired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LED138 said:

That is correct. I believe they are looking to replace it as well. Also, Fair Lawn Engine 3 is working on specs for a new Engine 3.... It will be pushing the current E-3 2001 Spartan/Saulsbury (a true Saulsbury) to Engine 5, which is the 2nd piece out of Co. 3 and also the Dept. spare. The current Engine 5, 1996 Duplex/Saulsbury (former E-1) will be retired.

That Engine 3 Fair Lawn Has is a beautiful Piece Love the Mural 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2017 at 6:57 PM, vodoly said:

That Engine 3 Fair Lawn Has is a beautiful Piece Love the Mural 

Thanks. I gave Ed May the foundation for it, he brought it to life. And added several different features to it, If you know Ed there is always hidden features and a hidden story to his work. 

vodoly likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LED138 said:

Thanks. I gave Ed May the foundation for it, he brought it to life. And added several different features to it, If you know Ed there is always hidden features and a hidden story to his work. 

Oh Yeah  Once heard & saw a cigar on Elmwood Park Truck 4's. Art work by him  Another beautiful job by him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LED138 said:

Thanks. I gave Ed May the foundation for it, he brought it to life. And added several different features to it, If you know Ed there is always hidden features and a hidden story to his work. 

Oh Yeah  Once heard & saw a cigar on Elmwood Park Truck 4's. Art work by him  Another beautiful job by him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New To Westchester Co. ESU This Year

19397009_1565026113569601_1342256761979718913_n.jpg

IMG_5055.JPG

IMG_5060.JPG

IMG_5064.JPG

IMG_5067.JPG

IMG_5076.JPG

IMG_5082.JPG

IMG_5138.JPG

IMG_5158.JPG

IMG_5169.JPG

vodoly, Westfield12 and Bd2527 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marlborough Fire District just put out to bid a replacement for the 1994 Duplex/Saulsbury Rescue

FDNY 10-75 and Westfield12 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2017 at 2:05 PM, 38ff said:

Marlborough Fire District just put out to bid a replacement for the 1994 Duplex/Saulsbury Rescue

 

I was only five, but I remember when Marlborough first got R-38-60. Probably my favorite rig when I was a kid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

38-60 will be for sale in a year or so.   You can own it.

SageVigiles likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Englewood Hospital & Medical Center has a 2017  Braun on a F450 4WD Chassis due to be delivered before the end of the year With 2nd one to be delivered in early 2018 I was told our new EMS director from Jersey City Medical Center 's a big fan of the F series Chassis 

Edited by vodoly
Westfield12 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saddle Brook Nj ordered a Pierce Impel 75 foot Quint Replacing a Pierce Pumper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any photo's of the New New Rochelle apparatus.... Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Latest on Fort Lee's new Rescue They took the present Rescue down to Rescue One so they can set up the storage & selves Also finalized Graphics here's a pic off of Rescue 1's facebook 

IMG_1532.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Members